AT home music lessons 2016
At home music lessons has renovated the way we provide services to our clients
Please read through this document carefully and note the new changes. You will have until December 17th to notify At Home Music Lessons by email or phone, if you wish to cancel your lessons (this will give both parties the proper 2 week notice and a last day as December 31st 2015)
What is the same?
- You still have the option to choose from 30 minute, 45 minute or 60 minute lesson contracts.
- Your lesson days, times and instructors will remain the same.
- At Home Music Lessons has transitioned from a Monthly Flat Rate to new Package Rates.
- There will no longer be Make-Up Lessons (explained below).
- You will use a Credit Card for automatic billing payments (which means no late fees!)
- You will be able to view and edit your own information online through our secure server. You will have your own login and password to access your account from your own phone or computer.
- Packages can be purchased in lesson groups of 4, 8, or 12 lessons.
- Each package will have its own expiration date (see below).
- Our new packages mean that if you cancel a lesson, within the contract terms, your lesson will be placed back into your account and can be rescheduled within your package expiration parameters.
- We strongly suggest to keep lessons on a set day and time, but schedules can be arraigned between yourself and your instructor
- Want to save money on lessons? A 12 pack of lessons comes with an automatic 5% discount on every 12 pack purchase.
- Packages are part of our contract. You will be automatically billed once your last lesson has been used. So, instead of your bill being due on the 1st of every month, you will be billed in accordance to the package contract you purchase.
- For example, if Joe purchases a 4- pack-lesson plan when he starts with At Home Music Lessons then Joe will automatically be charged for another 4 pack when the 4th lesson is completed).
4-pack lesson PLAN
You will have 6 weeks from the purchase date of your 4 pack contract to use all 4 lessons. (If you purchase your 4 pack contract on January 1st 2016, you will have until February 12th to complete all lessons within this package. If you do not complete all lessons by this date, your lessons will expire.)
|30 minutes||$102||6 weeks from purchase date|
|45 minutes||$151||6 weeks from purchase date|
|60 minutes||$204||6 weeks from purchase date|
You will have 11 weeks from the purchase date of your 8 pack contract to use all 8 lessons. (If you purchase your 8 pack contract on January 1st 2016, you will have until March 18th to complete all lessons within this package. If you do not complete all lessons by this date, your lessons will expire.)
|30 minutes||$204||11 weeks from purchase date|
|45 minutes||$302||11 weeks from purchase date|
|60 minutes||$408||11 weeks from purchase date|
12-pack lessons PLAN (discount!)
You will have 16 weeks from the purchase date of your 12 pack contract to use all 12 lessons. (If you purchase your 12 pack contract on January 1st 2016, you will have until April 22nd to complete all lessons within this package. If you do not complete all lessons by this date, your lessons will expire.)
|Lesson Length||Original Price||5% Discount Price||Expiration|
|30 minutes||$306||$290.70!||16 weeks from purchase date|
|45 minutes||$453||$430.35!||16 weeks from purchase date|
|60 minutes||$612||$581.40!||16 weeks from purchase date|
*All packages must be purchased within a contract. Contracts require a credit card to be on file for automatic payments. *Contracts will automatically charge a credit card on file once the last lesson within your purchased package is completed. *Any lessons that are not completed within the expiration date are nonrefundable and not able to be used or redeemed under any circumstance. *You can terminate your contract at any time with written notice by email or mail. *No refunds will be given if you terminate your contract before your lessons are completed.